Monday, November 22, 2010

The Saga Continues

Good things come to those who work hard to get them. For months now, I have been blowing my own horn to get publicity for my book, "Double Trouble on Corned Beef Row", and attract national attention. I still haven't had complete success, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Baltimore Jewish Times is doing another piece about the book. I don't know what form it is going to take, but if it is in the form of a review, I will be able to post it on Amazon.com's and Barnes and Noble's web sites. The person who was coming out to take my picture didn't know. It is, also, possible that the review will be reprinted in other versions of the Jewish Times in other cities. That would be a coup. The second good thing is that I am going to do a book signing at Greetings and Readings in Hunt Valley, Maryland on December 12 which will give me the chance to sell off a good batch before the Holidays end. Hopefully, this added attention will give me the boost I need to get into the next recognition level. I hope, I hope, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment